#GODAWGS

ForeverMJ#18

ENGINE 18

Basketballs

NCAA

MARCH

MADNESS

CALCUTTA

MARCH 15, 2021

BEAVERHEAD GOLF COURSE

5:00-6:30 REGISTRATION

7:00 AUCTION

*Must be 18 or older to participate.

Auction is licensed by the State of Montana.

·         Of the total bids paid out, 90% will go to participating bidders. The other 10% will go to Engine 18. Engine 18 is committed to raising funds to provide scholarships to University of Montana Western student-athletes.

Slam Dunk

Great Futures Start Here

Please give what you can to Engine 18 Foundation. Many UMW students benefit from your support of Engine 18.

2019 NAIA Women's Basketball National Champions

© 2023 by ENGINE 18 est. 2017